• Dubbo

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Nyngan

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Tamworth

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I'm probably leaving here a day or two early, riding to Leeton to see family and then up on the Friday through Hillston and Cobar and across. Is there a vague plan to enjoy the wild nightspots of Nyngan? Maybe a barbie at the van park? o_OA ride somewhere on the Saturday?

No plans that I know of, just play it by ear, the park is a bit "out of town" and from my memories of Nyngan staggering home along the road back to the Park would be a recipe for a belt over the noggin with a Nulla nulla
may be better to party on at the park but I will just go with the flow, a Saturday ride sounds good :thumbsup:

So I'm probably leaving here a day or two early, riding to Leeton to see family and then up on the Friday through Hillston and Cobar and across. Is there a vague plan to enjoy the wild nightspots of Nyngan? Maybe a barbie at the van park? o_OA ride somewhere on the Saturday?
yeah Sean we have full use of the Camp Kitchen Entertainment Area by the river for Sat night Sat nite Bar B Q was the game plan

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the leading link will be finished in time. Finding suitable front brake lines with abs lines as well (its actually going to require 6 separate lines) has taken a bit of web searching but a solution appears to be in sight.
Bugger though the 2000 k round trip would have been a good workout for the new chair.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like the leading link will be finished in time. Finding suitable front brake lines with abs lines as well (its actually going to require 6 separate lines) has taken a bit of web searching but a solution appears to be in sight.
Bugger though the 2000 k round trip would have been a good workout for the new chair.
:( Thats a Shame Al maybe you will be able to make it next year:)

Stickers are in...
9B24985B-91E6-4BED-90F8-7BECE5DEAEB5.jpeg

I talked to the park and got phone number of local butcher and café person. I haven't rung yet but was thinking to organise a catering pack for Friday night and sat morning (? breakfast BBQ) The girl at the Park suggested the café to cater Breakfast .... was going to try and get cost and commitment in the next couple of days. I'm hoping, for Fri night to get meat salad bread sauces etc for less than $15 to $20 per head. Bring our own Grog.
Ken mentioned that the Friday would probably be the big one as we have to ride home on the Sunday. I will probably lay around on Saturday .... get over Friday.

Its not that far out of town but admit it's at the opposite end of the street to the Bakery @HansO,

Back