2014 Roadster engine/using 05 GPS harness??

Ah you mean the 2014 engine came with all the sensors already on it?

Yeah sure the only difference there is the GPS.
Friggin awsome then.haha this is gonna be a way smoother transition than i even hoped..... Only thing hangin me up now is the swing arm n its frustrating specialty nut!

Friggin awsome then.haha this is gonna be a way smoother transition than i even hoped..... Only thing hangin me up now is the swing arm n its frustrating specialty nut!

If u have a good die grinder and find the correct size pipe u could make the tool.
Would u be willing to sale the stepper motor with the connector and wires?

If u have a good die grinder and find the correct size pipe u could make the tool.
Would u be willing to sale the stepper motor with the connector and wires?
Yeah im revvin up to get out n do jus that. And naw man i cant do that.lol. im tryin to do everything in my power to get this bike rumblin again. Haha never hurts to ask tho

Yeah im revvin up to get out n do jus that. And naw man i cant do that.lol. im tryin to do everything in my power to get this bike rumblin again. Haha never hurts to ask tho
Threw the 05 gps on the block while it was sittin out still. Piece of cake. Thanks again a bunch. it did require some force to keep the sensor assembly in the right place. But that was my first gps change.
Thanks n cheers!

Attachments

• 16194195253025399244983405855850.jpg
    16194195253025399244983405855850.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 7
Back