2007 Passenger floorboards

Mehecan

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic
Hello everyone. I'm trying to track down some passenger floorboards that are compatible with my 07'. Any help would be awesome.

Kuryakin make some some nice adjustable 5 position and 3 position versions that fit front or rear with small splined adaptors. They have a Premium Chrome and cheaper Plain Black versions.
I use them on front but have a as new spare set with rear splines adaptor #8808 too. You can get Kuryakin adaptors for front or rear splines or a version that does either.
1644635899403.png
1644635923475.png

RIVCO made 2 versions but both out of production for years and all old stock well sold used or private sellers only now. RIVCO do have a relocation extender for their oqwn borads which is still available.

Kuryakin make some some nice adjustable 5 position and 3 position versions that fit front or rear with small splined adaptors. They have a Premium Chrome and cheaper Plain Black versions.
I use them on front but have a as new spare set with rear splines adaptor #8808 too. You can get Kuryakin adaptors for front or rear splines or a version that does either.
1644635899403.png
1644635923475.png

RIVCO made 2 versions but both out of production for years and all old stock well sold used or private sellers only now. RIVCO do have a relocation extender for their oqwn borads which is still available.
Thanks for the great info. I'll reach out to Kuryakin and see what they have. The all black ones sound perfect as mine has had most of the chrome removed or painted black.

Back