2.5L Rocket Stroker Engine Kit with 6 Speed Transmission (R&D)

IMG_0633.JPG Truimph can't get it right but it looks like you did. Got the money lets do it to A Rocket X. Will follow your journey but man you and i will talk. LOVE IT. Made wife watch the video and she could only say"Well wait to i tell your dad you have found a way to top it":roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
IMG_0633.JPG Truimph can't get it right but it looks like you did. Got the money lets do it to A Rocket X. Will follow your journey but man you and i will talk. LOVE IT. Made wife watch the video and she could only say"Well wait to i tell your dad you have found a way to top it":roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

So cool Sonny. Gong to get it done to your X.

Wow! That's awesome! I have to say congratulations. Some guys dream about stuff like this, or talk with their buddies how cool it would be, but for you to see it through from start to finish is huge. I can't even imagine how many hours you put into research and development, prototype, bench testing, and to finally ride the finished product. Way to go, you are an inspiration.:thumbsup:

Wow! That's awesome! I have to say congratulations. Some guys dream about stuff like this, or talk with their buddies how cool it would be, but for you to see it through from start to finish is huge. I can't even imagine how many hours you put into research and development, prototype, bench testing, and to finally ride the finished product. Way to go, you are an inspiration.:thumbsup:

+1 :notworthy:

So cool Sonny. Going to get it done to your X.
Been following since his first post. Some made comments as if he was nuts. I stood in the shadows. A few miles on it and a tune then we talk. This kind of stuff is my cup of tea. Really like the idea. Makes more sense than to buy a New bike.

Been following since his first post. Some made comments as if he was nuts. I stood in the shadows. A few miles on it and a tune then we talk. This kind of stuff is my cup of tea. Really like the idea. Makes more sense than to buy a New bike.
Congratulations on all the work and hours spent getting to this point. Engine sounds smooth and strong, again congratulations.

Thanks everyone

Did you get the 2500 license plate already :roll:

Good to see it running. Great job. Did you get a change to try 6th gear and see what RPM to MPH is ?

Afraid not dude, 6th gear too expensive unless we get like 20 orders :(

2.5L Rocket Stroker Engine Kit with 6 Speed Transmission (R&D)

Back