1340 mile trip this weekend

I had just order the beaded cover before I read this, I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks

Please do let us know as I have always wondered about these.
Never used a pad before as I don't wish to increase saddle height for my short legs;
BUT, sore ass is sore ass!
I actually don't mind the stock seat until the day gets more than 10 hours in the saddle.

Corbin rules over Airhawk anyday have both havent used Airhawk since I got Corbin DualTour with inbuilt heater (heat is great for arthritis in hips and help keep circulation in legs going)

You just be an old HOT ASS, HansO - admit it!

I have my highway pegs set so I can rest my toe on them and heel on the rider peg. Gives me 3 good forward positions - plus the rear one on the pillion pegs. Just need to add pegs straight down and I reckon I could ride all day.

I love that type of set up (heel and toe) and have it on my V2K.
The Roadster set up doesn't allow it and I REALLY miss that.
Now that I have just purchased a set of standard rail and controls, perhaps I shall come up with a remedy.

I love that type of set up (heel and toe) and have it on my V2K.
The Roadster set up doesn't allow it and I REALLY miss that.
Now that I have just purchased a set of standard rail and controls, perhaps I shall come up with a remedy.

The R3T seat is OK for 6/8 hours for me then I am looking to have a kip anyhow (I know old mans disease= poppy nap)any more than that I sneak the good old air hawk out , I find the air hawk is great on hot days but got a bit of getting used to you loose the seat of the pants feel when cornering hard.

I bought a wooden beaded seat cover for a car at Wally world. Think it was around $15. Trimmed off the piece that would go up the back of the seat. Had the misses sew it onto a black bathe towel. And added a couple of elastic straps to hold it on. Works like a champ. We always have it on for long rides. Let's your bum breath. Also, if it rains your not sitting in water. If anybody does make one it's important to put something under it like a towel or the beads will mar up the finish on your vinyl seat. I could only find one picture of it on the bike. It's kinda hard to see.

PICT1940.JPG

The R3T seat is OK for 6/8 hours for me then I am looking to have a kip anyhow (I know old mans disease= poppy nap)any more than that I sneak the good old air hawk out , I find the air hawk is great on hot days but got a bit of getting used to you loose the seat of the pants feel when cornering hard.

Since you have the Toueing, which Airhawk did you get?

I bought a wooden beaded seat cover for a car at Wally world. Think it was around $15. Trimmed off the piece that would go up the back of the seat. Had the misses sew it onto a black bathe towel. And added a couple of elastic straps to hold it on. Works like a champ. We always have it on for long rides. Let's your bum breath. Also, if it rains your not sitting in water. If anybody does make one it's important to put something under it like a towel or the beads will mar up the finish on your vinyl seat. I could only find one picture of it on the bike. It's kinda hard to see.

PICT1940.JPG

Looks like the BR Parkway to me.

Back