10,000 mile tune up

You have to go to A liquor store to get real beer in this state. Oklahoma only sales 3.2 beer everywhere else. So pretty much it is a lot like drinking a glass of water.

You have to go to A liquor store to get real beer in this state. Oklahoma only sales 3.2 beer everywhere else. So pretty much it is a lot like drinking a glass of water.

:( :( :(
Darn, I sure feel for ya, Amigo!
Those bible-belt southern states are stuck in the dark ages.
They drank wine like fish in biblical days. :thumbsdown: :banghead:

Their are lots of great micro brews out there, and their are even more terrible ones. If you are trying to buy true micro brews be aware that the big brewers are slowly buy up and creating their own, and with out some homework you will not be able to tell the small guys from the big guys.

But when it cold I drink knob creek single batch 120 proof! It gets the job done!

By all means, you drink ANYTHING that blows your skirt up.
I was merely being a smart-ass with my personal opinion. :D
All domestic beer is weak tasteless $hit IMHO.
I much prefer a dark micro brew. :thumbsup:
If only domestic is available, I drink Coke. :inlove

Try this one Palo Santo Marron | Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales if you have not already very good and strong, one of my winter favorites.

Phil, he is talking about a moly based grease for the splines on the shaft drive I belive.

Duh, Dude? I was making a little (infinitesimal) joke there, Jim.

I have always used Honda's Moly 60 lube on all of my shaft drive motorcycles, however they changed their formula to a much lower moly content last year and, comparitively, that's not an acceptable product for me anymore. I'm hording 1.5 tubes of the old stuff for future applications.

Yamaha made an equivalent product to Honda's older, original formulation, but I'm not sure that their YamaLube product is the same as it was either or if it's even still available???

It appears that the Loctite product will do the job, albeit for more $$$ than Honda's formally excellent product will. One of our resident gurus, Warp 9.9, touts Krytox as the best available spline lube, but its cost is either prohibitive or unjustifiable for many folks.

Scroll down to the "Spline Lubricant" section in this link for the partial lowdown! Motorcycle Shaft Drive Grease

Duh, Dude? I was making a little (infinitesimal) joke there, Jim.

I have always used Honda's Moly 60 lube on all of my shaft drive motorcycles, however they changed their formula to a much lower moly content last year and, comparitively, that's not an acceptable product for me anymore. I'm hording 1.5 tubes of the old stuff for future applications.

Yamaha made an equivalent product to Honda's older, original formulation, but I'm not sure that their YamaLube product is the same as it was either or if it's even still available???

It appears that the Loctite product will do the job, albeit for more $$$ than Honda's formally excellent product will. One of our resident gurus, Warp 9.9, touts Krytox as the best available spline lube, but its cost is either prohibitive or unjustifiable for many folks.

Scroll down to the "Spline Lubricant" section in this link for the partial lowdown! Motorcycle Shaft Drive Grease

Oh I get it, you only use moly on your shaft!! Hope it doesn't give you a rash!!

@sonny im sorry you thread was high jacked!! Good luck cleaning your shaft, lube Ing your shaft, and drinking!
Hope it all works out for you!

Back