You gotta Love the Rocket

Why, what sort of ordeal is it to swap out a battery on a vmax anyway?

edit: and yes it's palaver :)
Okay, my son has a 2012 Vmax and it's a good hour to change the battery....call it what you want but I have other words that can't be used here. All that said its a real pain.

Some folks are actually interested in mental lexicon.
Some folks are not poncey, but rather in search of erudition.
Poncey folk ridicule others to adumbrate their own inadequacies.
Did it take longer to write that paragraph or look all those words up in the thesaurus or dictionary?
.......I'm still confused, but then again, that's not hard to do

Did it take longer to write that paragraph or look all those words up in the thesaurus or dictionary?
.......I'm still confused, but then again, that's not hard to do

Truth be told, it did take me a couple minutes to learn the spelling of inadequacies. :p

Watched a friend of a friend put a new battery on his V Max today :eek:
What a parlavar..I thought he was going to take the bike apart..didn't have the heart to tell him
how easy it is with the Rocket :whitstling:..got home and told her that I loved her :oops:

Don't let him see you adjust the valves,swap out the beaver and change a flat on the R3...:coffee:;)

Last edited:
Speaking of batteries. The v-rod I had, the battery was mounted just behind the steering neck almost laying on it's side. Just what you'd want between your legs in a crash :eek:

If I were to have to change my battery every week I would think and hour would be unreasonable. Since it happens once very several years, not sure it would be a deal breaker for me. Just sayin'. It's still one helluva bike!

If I were to have to change my battery every week I would think and hour would be unreasonable. Since it happens once very several years, not sure it would be a deal breaker for me. Just sayin'. It's still one helluva bike!

I agree it's one helluva bike...but when your fecking useless with spanners as I am..:confused:..it makes a difference:thumbsup:

RJ

Back