had a vtx1800f3, sold it to a buddy and bought the r3 roadster, just got the vtx back because my buddy can't ride anymore, the vtx is in the trailer and the rocket is in the garage... **** i love that vtx... it's like getting back together with a girlfriend after a couple years away and even though your'e older and worse for the wear she's still the same beautiful young thing... but it's not like i sold the rocket or anything crazy like that... which vtx did u have (mine was a 2006 in tribal silver)...

had a vtx1800f3, sold it to a buddy and bought the r3 roadster, just got the vtx back because my buddy can't ride anymore, the vtx is in the trailer and the rocket is in the garage... **** i love that vtx... it's like getting back together with a girlfriend after a couple years away and even though your'e older and worse for the wear she's still the same beautiful young thing... but it's not like i sold the rocket or anything crazy like that... which vtx did u have (mine was a 2006 in tribal silver)...
20160720_174549.jpg

Attachments

• 20160720_174549.jpg
    20160720_174549.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 2
Back