Would these look good on a Rocket?????

Interesting this thread popped back up on the main page. I was in the local Honda shop the other day and they had these exact mirrors on a VTX. They look even worse in person. lol

Interestingly, I have a set of mirrors laying on the table that I'm going to put on the website. I need to mount them on the Rocket and take a picture. They are stylish without being so small you can't see **** out the back.....

Plus, they come with mounting hardware to mount to any bike, right hand thread or left hand thread so you don't need to buy any adapters (like my competetor sells for 20 odd bucks....

The best thing about these mirrors is what the say....

Etched in the glass on each mirror, it says...."*******S IN THE MIRROR ARE BIGGER THAN THEY APPEAR"

Just like your car mirror.......objects in the mirror are smaller than they appear.....

I love these mirrors.:D

Mine won't be 109 bucks either. My mirrors will be around 70 for a set with all adapters....and they aren't ugly.

I was thinking objects in the mirror are loosing, but the ******* thing applies quite often. I await your pictures Flip, and hows the vibration on them at say higher speeds?

The stock mirrors on my R3T started looking pretty bad. Chrome was dull and it was like it wasn't even there in some spots. I talked to the dealer and he traded me a set of custom Triumph mirrors out of the accessory catalog on a warranty claim.

Back