Would these look good on a Rocket?????

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
Skull Mirror - British Customs

I really don't understand the fascination with skulls displayed by a certain part of the biker culture. I think that two of these would be about the ugliest accessories you could bolt on any motorcycle. As usual, fairly priced by our friends at Kuryakin I might add.

Interestingly, I have a set of mirrors laying on the table that I'm going to put on the website. I need to mount them on the Rocket and take a picture. They are stylish without being so small you can't see **** out the back.....

Plus, they come with mounting hardware to mount to any bike, right hand thread or left hand thread so you don't need to buy any adapters (like my competetor sells for 20 odd bucks....

The best thing about these mirrors is what the say....

Etched in the glass on each mirror, it says...."*******S IN THE MIRROR ARE BIGGER THAN THEY APPEAR"

Just like your car mirror.......objects in the mirror are smaller than they appear.....

I love these mirrors.:D

Mine won't be 109 bucks either. My mirrors will be around 70 for a set with all adapters....and they aren't ugly.

Last edited:
Hey.. my bike resembles that remark... :)

Flip, Got any pics of those mirrors? I've been wanting to replace mine, but if I do, the replacement mirrors need to be atleast as functional. I have some small mirrors (with flames!) but they suck.. and really, they are a tad bit over kill in the flame department..

Last edited:
Back