Working on a replacement...

eragho;ernoiasenyhip4o23'\yhap\4yhgbnfsdpio;bndvk;lNBJsdtpi\haeryuoae4oyp;hjadf;lgnjsd'lkgfahwe[otriyQ23[0895Y09234YHGTHSDLF'GHN'AWESTIH'OWIEATYH

There I invented a word for how much I love the design of the new setup with the motor in the back of the sidecar!

Took the word right outa my mouf

The question i come back to, is what drives a man of such genious & talent to build such creations?

Wife wanted a car and he wanted a bike?
Got tired of her poking him in the ribs for doing wheelies?
Wanted to take his buddies on a road trip without looking like 1olbull?

Holy Sh!t....................... Click on his top picture & go thru his photo bucket album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just looking at the close ups of the work, the paint work is superb ;) :cool:
Dude! where are you located??????
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Awesome is an often over-used word but not in this case, I viewed every photo in the Photobucket and was not disappointed once. There are even videos at the very end of the test drive around the back yard of the Plymouth engined outfit and much better views of construction from concept to perfection. I especially loved the old newspaper cutting reporting the 17 old who crashed into a railing with a relative on-board after the handlebars fell off his ride nearly 50 years ago, he has truly come a long way and the family shots chronicle a fulfilled life on the way. AWESOME!.

As a chair outfit appreciator from 'Downunder' all I can say is AWESOME! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you all for the kind words. This is nothing more than a direction I chose to learn. Each of you are capable of more than you realize. The hardest part of any project is overcoming your fear of mistakes. Mistakes are rather cool when you think about it each one leads to progress. The news paper article that was referred to is referencing my wife and I. We met when she was 15 and I was 16 and we were married 3 months later. That was 45 years ago. We were riding the first bike I built. It was a 1970 Kawasaki 500 triple that I chopped it had a hard tail frame springer fork. The accident the article referred to was when I weld broke on a handlebar bracket causing them to come off. For the record it was someone else's weld that broke. That's the one and only time I depended on other people's work for my own safety. If a weld was going to break after that it was going to be mine.building stuff is how I relaxe I sell insurance for a living...

Awesome is an often over-used word but not in this case, I viewed every photo in the Photobucket and was not disappointed once. There are even videos at the very end of the test drive around the back yard of the Plymouth engined outfit and much better views of construction from concept to perfection. I especially loved the old newspaper cutting reporting the 17 old who crashed into a railing with a relative on-board after the handlebars fell off his ride nearly 50 years ago, he has truly come a long way and the family shots chronicle a fulfilled life on the way. AWESOME!.

As a chair outfit appreciator from 'Downunder' all I can say is AWESOME! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

WELL SAID!

Back