Working on a replacement...

Thank you all for the kind words. This is nothing more than a direction I chose to learn. Each of you are capable of more than you realize. The hardest part of any project is overcoming your fear of mistakes. Mistakes are rather cool when you think about it each one leads to progress. The news paper article that was referred to is referencing my wife and I. We met when she was 15 and I was 16 and we were married 3 months later. That was 45 years ago. We were riding the first bike I built. It was a 1970 Kawasaki 500 triple that I chopped it had a hard tail frame springer fork. The accident the article referred to was when I weld broke on a handlebar bracket causing them to come off. For the record it was someone else's weld that broke. That's the one and only time I depended on other people's work for my own safety. If a weld was going to break after that it was going to be mine.building stuff is how I relaxe I sell insurance for a living...

I wish i could like this more than once or more emphatically. A super like..... My hat is of to you sir. With your skills i think you missed your calling. Of course, when you do something for a living instead of because you want to it sucks the fun out sometimes.

Back