FittedBuckle

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
Hey guys. Yesterday My dad and I mounted an MTX Road Thunder sound bar to my rocket and everything went great except for a bump at the end. Whenever I had the gas tank up we popped a wire out of place and can't seem to figure out where it end up. I can say that the wire is flat like a casbud wire with little flat copper contacts on it. When I started the bike, it sounded like it was getting too much fuel and the gas smelled rich so I'm assuming it has something to do with the fuel distribution. The end of the wire that isn't broken is connected through a shrinking heat gasket. I have the wire guide if that could help but I'm at a bit of a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It was running up the right side under the gas tank.

Attachments

• IMG_20210503_085442404.jpg
    IMG_20210503_085442404.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 26
Led glow lights
I wondered that but it traveled down to the battery compartment where it's part of a wire bundle. Also since that wire came undone, the file is mixing too rich so I assumed it has something to do with the fuel pump.

Check all your vacuum hose, I think you might of knocked one off. That wire is aftermarket and probably not the issue, I agree with Kevin that it looks like LED string.

Check all your vacuum hose, I think you might of knocked one off. That wire is aftermarket and probably not the issue, I agree with Kevin that it looks like LED string.
Ok. I'll give it a look. Thanks

Back