freshprince

Livin'
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT, 1978 T140V
I went for it on a eBay seller advertising this Screen. Took about a month to ship over from eastern Europe. I like it so far. Definitely makes that difference on the Freeway when I'm running my easy pace of 80-90'ish. Good product, I personally like the look. Windscreens are all personal choice. Some guys want all the wind and the bugs and a naked front end. Me I'm kind of a comfort-minded creature. For me I like the wind protection and this adds a lot of it. It's not maybe a full touring screen although I'd go distance with this and my full helmet. A lot calmer and less physical effort at speed. Especially around here the Bay Area we get a lot of breeze and so far have had a windy summer. But for what it is, at $139 I recommend this. lmk if you want the eBay details. There's not many on market as yet.

Attachments

• Screen1.jpg
    Screen1.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Screen2.jpg
    Screen2.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 174
@freshprince Still happy with it?

I saw it on Amazon also (Amazon just feels safer than Ebay to me)
Windshield Windscreen 46 cm compatible with Triumph Rocket 3 R/GT 2010-2020 (Smoked)
by INPREDA
Learn more:

@freshprince Still happy with it?

I saw it on Amazon also (Amazon just feels safer than Ebay to me)
Windshield Windscreen 46 cm compatible with Triumph Rocket 3 R/GT 2010-2020 (Smoked)
by INPREDA
Learn more:
Yep, still riding with it. AS mentioned, it doesn't cure 100% but takes a bite out of it. And below 70mph I feel almost nothing. So a good product. good quality as well. a little bit finicky to install, I can show you how I figured out the puzzle on mine. I say do it. In time I may look at a custom fairing as well to really cover longer distance in comfort. But this one is a keeper on my setup, like it!

I have just ordered one screen from PUIG, it's said to be taller than the Triumoh screen; haven't received it yet, but when I receive and install make a comment on it. On sunday I rode the bike long hours and since than I have bad neck pain; I have ordered GT handlebar too; I hope things will improve, don't want to avoid riding the bike in the future for longer trips.

I went for it on a eBay seller advertising this Screen. Took about a month to ship over from eastern Europe. I like it so far. Definitely makes that difference on the Freeway when I'm running my easy pace of 80-90'ish. Good product, I personally like the look. Windscreens are all personal choice. Some guys want all the wind and the bugs and a naked front end. Me I'm kind of a comfort-minded creature. For me I like the wind protection and this adds a lot of it. It's not maybe a full touring screen although I'd go distance with this and my full helmet. A lot calmer and less physical effort at speed. Especially around here the Bay Area we get a lot of breeze and so far have had a windy summer. But for what it is, at $139 I recommend this. lmk if you want the eBay details. There's not many on market as yet.
Just a curiosity, is it not possible to mount the silver plates on top of the screen, instead of mounting the screen on top of them; to give a detail? I have seen the same on the phitos of the PUIG screen which I have ordered, since than kept on thinking about it. 😇😇😇😇

Maurice (another member) and I both had the rubber spacers split on us. The two top ones for me. DO NOT over tighten. You have to guess how tight you can go before the constant vibration of the windshield at high speeds causes the split. I actually loosen mine a little when done riding so there isn't constant pressure on the spacers. After I complete my trip I won't worry about that but I don't want any problems before I take off. The sad part is I have such little trust in the rubber spacers I'm taking my OEM windshield packed away with me when I go in case of spacer problems. Good luck as it a good windshield with crappy spacers. One more thing, Maurice bought the Aluminum spacers on Amazon so you may check with him to see how that went.

Maurice (another member) and I both had the rubber spacers split on us. The two top ones for me. DO NOT over tighten. You have to guess how tight you can go before the constant vibration of the windshield at high speeds causes the split. I actually loosen mine a little when done riding so there isn't constant pressure on the spacers. After I complete my trip I won't worry about that but I don't want any problems before I take off. The sad part is I have such little trust in the rubber spacers I'm taking my OEM windshield packed away with me when I go in case of spacer problems. Good luck as it a good windshield with crappy spacers. One more thing, Maurice bought the Aluminum spacers on Amazon so you may check with him to see how that went.
Thanks for the tips - I will keep my eye on them. Aluminium spacers sound like the way to go

Back