Win a new Triumph Scrambler

I was somewhat disappointed to see the Scrambler was the 'featured' bike in MI3. The Daytona and Speed Triple were perfect in MI2, why wouldn't they feature the 675 or better yet the Rocket?

Clearly(like I'm some kinda expert) Triumph is using the MI movies to market product. I guess Triumph feels more brand recognition and sales will be generated by the Scrambler than he Rocket. However if Cruise's feet don't touch the ground on a Rocket or maybe he's really a wuss(this is a stretch), the Scramble would be a safer choice. Rockets been out for a while but the Scrambler is new so MI3 would give it a big boost.

:)

I'm signing up to win the Scrambler.......thanks for the link Pig9r

I think one of us should win it :D .... why not???

I wonder if Mr. Cruise has to jump a wall ala Steve McQueen? Rocket III's are great bikes, but not very good at Evil knievel style launches. I guess when the movie comes out we will know more.

Hondax said:
Clearly(like I'm some kinda expert) Triumph is using the MI movies to market product. I guess Triumph feels more brand recognition and sales will be generated by the Scrambler than he Rocket.

I read Triumph actively gets their motorcycles into movies. Since Mi2 I've seen Hinckleys in several, even a couple of romantic comedy chick-flicks the wife brings home. That is could be very clever marketing if ya think about it :cool:

even a couple of romantic comedy chick-flicks the wife brings home.

LOL You have a sensitive side we are discovering for the first time.....how precious.....:D

I just can't watch chick flicks as they give me the urge to vomit....:eek: So I guess I'll miss the Triumphs features in that type of movie.:)

Luckily my wife understands completely!;)

Dealin' the Healin'

Totally agree, Wilbur. Lucrative dogmatism and charlatanism at their worse. Said (alerted ?) so on the RatNet forum a year ago or so:( :cool: .

I wish he would jump off a wall [like a cliff wall] and take his cult of scientology with him.
Totally agree, Wilbur. Lucrative dogmatism and charlatanism at their worse. Said (alerted ?) so on the RatNet forum a year ago or so

Tom Cruise has done oodles for Triumph so I tend to cut him slack....Just a thought....please continue the assault......:eek: :)

I do like the MI3 version of the Scramble with hi-pipe, one on each side and the more practical(after all it is a scrambler) knobbies. If I lit cigars with 10 dollar bills, I could justify a Scrambler, with some off-road mods for tootling around the farm, with our network of gravel roads and deer trails being the featured routes.

The new Scrambler is booked as a "go anywhere, do anything" bike.........riiiiiiiiight.....with stock tires I'd be hurtin' for certain the first few inches on wet grass. It well be interesting though if anyone turns it into a "trail bike"......:cool: Funny how they removed the rock guard on the MI3 version......

Last edited:
Back