Widowmaker Journey to 200hp, no thats been done. 250hp !

I have that same old copper fire extinguisher - you put some polishing effort into that its a work of art
i plan on it, got a little one also. 👍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 6
Stage 3: put some stuff on. 9EE16E0A-8D35-429D-B8DE-8AD42976D264.jpeg but first i wanna say one more time thank you sparky you worked your tail off, several hours, to really get it exactly where Neville wanted it and you did, teaching me and walking me through how to make the adjustments myself if Neville says i need to make a change i can now knowing exactly which direction to move and how much. Very neat, thanks sparky, the worksheets are laid out, 3 pages of learnin and remnants of a battle, numbers cannot be seen in the photos on those papers im just showing how many times and places we visited, the numbers are Nevilles. So electrical and stuff and will be ready for a fire up. Its cold here no rush at all just having a ball.

Attachments

• B4B4E580-2B1A-41CD-9255-106CD8349890.jpeg
    B4B4E580-2B1A-41CD-9255-106CD8349890.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
We need to meet up in Reynolds Georgia in the spring at a hogs gone wild event and lets show them baggers how to do it. Grudge racing, ride to track class 👍
Under 4 hours for me, I'm in!
A joust! ;):cool:
You Knights of Bagger Swagger will need to carry your maiden's hanky in a chivalrous manner......... strictly no panties allowed!;):roll::roll::roll:

ladysfavor_godspeed.png

Were gonna beat up on them, not each other😬😎
Ya better tie some quarters into your hankie corners then! ;):roll::roll:
Those Knights of V knuckle draggers have extended arms now with lots of chunky metal attached.

57a00f5fe3716e5586b747eb-large.jpg

Last edited:
Back