Widowmaker Journey to 200hp, no thats been done. 250hp !

Now i can say almost every bolt and hole on bike has been tapped, cleaned. Hey it’s better than some other addictions.

Attachments

• 6203BE7C-28F3-4338-AA11-50F3B202BD7A.jpeg
    6203BE7C-28F3-4338-AA11-50F3B202BD7A.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 20
I will ask again. Anybody have a issue with a Robinson Built transmission:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
No, and I ride mine pretty hard. Picked the front wheel up for the guys leaving the Nowhere Grille yesterday. First time I did it in first gear and without a pillion. Didn't realize I had until it set back down. Touring is a whole different deal, longer, heavier, 180 rear tire, and a backrest. A few inches is all I've ever gotten.

No, and I ride mine pretty hard. Picked the front wheel up for the guys leaving the Nowhere Grille yesterday. First time I did it in first gear and without a pillion. Didn't realize I had until it set back down. Touring is a whole different deal, longer, heavier, 180 rear tire, and a backrest. A few inches is all I've ever gotten.
Your bike will loop if you wanted to do such a thang, completely off the ground. especially with the weight you stripped off.

Back