Widowmaker Journey to 200hp, no thats been done. 250hp !

Ok i know im forgetting somethin, this is the part i said “with a little help from my friends “ , are any bolts A Must to replace. Im good on head bolts and im not loosening con rods, the screen bolts i was just gonna clean holes oil free, tap clean and blue loctite. oh and scavenger oil pump im gonna replace them theyre sketchy. ?
Love your bolt holding cardboards.

Does that include the fourth gear?
im not getting the bullet 4th, sending 4th for cryo and the heavy 5th gear cog im having micropolished so it slide into 4th easier, fifth gear cog is ugly burnt almost, forth gear is a good gear its just 2 circlips to hold 3 and 4 is asking alot. other issues also and when you crack yours open you will see the play 3 and 4 has everything else has none, quality transmission we have with the rocket. I think triumph did good, its when wear enters the equation sooner or later after a certain 1000s have worn away its gonna have an issue. Engineering did a great job i think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 13
The fourth gear is the weak point. That is why Robinson made a billet gear for the rocket. I have not heard and have asked if anyone had a problem with the Robinson design and workmanship. None replied. That sold me on getting it done by them. Looking at nothing more than reliability. Transmissions should not take a dump at 40,000 or less mileage as some have reported on here. That is ridiculous. Yes i got lucky i suppose making it to 68,000 before it took a dump.

Back