Widowmaker Journey to 200hp, no thats been done. 250hp !

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Well this will detail journey to 250hp. Ordered the 200hp kit and achieved 215hp 175tq. All Lush Racing bits for the heart. And now i will be adding a Lush Racing Cylinder Head strait from the master builder hands to the widowmaker. And with a little help from my buddies its to 250hp we go. 250hp was chosen for durability, 300n/a is no problem for Lush Racing it would be high maintenance and expensive and maybe not fun if racing and breaking stuff. So here we go. #LushRacing#LaidlawMS (current dyno attached)

Attachments

• B192FB04-2E99-49C0-BCFE-E00EB6924B0E.png
    B192FB04-2E99-49C0-BCFE-E00EB6924B0E.png
    1 MB · Views: 155
Tell us more about the NLR head Kevin.
BigAir BigLift all masterfully matched up i can say for certain. Specs probally wont be devulged unless im given permission. But a Lush Racing cylinder head will talk for itself, once Conrad (my tuner) and i get it dialed in during tuning. With Nevilles adjustable cam gears its gonna be dialed in.

Well this will detail journey to 250hp. Ordered the 200hp kit and achieved 215hp 175tq. All Lush Racing bits for the heart. And now i will be adding a Lush Racing Cylinder Head strait from the master builder hands to the widowmaker. And with a little help from my buddies its to 250hp we go. 250hp was chosen for durability, 300n/a is no problem for Lush Racing it would be high maintenance and expensive and maybe not fun if racing and breaking stuff. So here we go. #LushRacing#LaidlawMS (current dyno attached)

Kevin- you are a bad influence and setting the worst possible example. ;)Tell the tire manufacturers to keep plenty of spares for you ready on standby....

after Christmas the CYLINDER head on the widowmaker is gonna go to Australia, so i was a mover for 20 years and at moving im a pro, even though ive driven big trucks 34 years i only consider myself a pro at 1 thing, moving which means im a professional packer but id like to ask for tips on best practices to get my CYLINDER head with its matching cams oh theyre big beautiful cams to Australia in perfect condition. Please reply and help this go smoooth like Tennessee whiskey. Thanks

Kevin- you are a bad influence and setting the worst possible example. ;)Tell the tire manufacturers to keep plenty of spares for you ready on standby....
common denominator @warp9.9 hes a bad man at corrupting guys, just waiting to see what he brings out the garage next spring has got me pumped up, its gonna be thrashin and back to setting bad examples :cool:

Back