Widowmaker Journey to 200hp, no thats been done. 250hp !

Time to strip!

Attachments

• CF925E22-D6F3-4B47-A226-C668F6FB7027.jpeg
    CF925E22-D6F3-4B47-A226-C668F6FB7027.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 57D5BD1E-697C-455C-9410-599B6EB3B432.jpeg
    57D5BD1E-697C-455C-9410-599B6EB3B432.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 30
Im trying to learn, but hes got 40 years of nhra ada top fuel experience so im gonna be able to smile if i do get up with him sometime. he launches hard and smooth as silk, consistency and experience with 190hp is freakin hard to handle. But Lush Racing is trying to help me out to close that gap on them.
Got faith. School him!

Can someone help me with a link to get this seal dust/oil cover and the needle bearings, needle bearings seem ok rolling and inspecting. Its leaking though. And them bearings had a moment sometime where they scored the lifter shaft pretty good top and bottom and opposite sides like it really torqued at some point. thanks guys and gals

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 26
Can someone help me with a link to get this seal dust/oil cover and the needle bearings, needle bearings seem ok rolling and inspecting. Its leaking though. And them bearings had a moment sometime where they scored the lifter shaft pretty good top and bottom and opposite sides like it really torqued at some point. thanks guys and gals
The seal should be able to source from a bearing supply shop,
I would also look at a "DU" bush to replace the needle roller as they make them in all sorts of sizes,

Do you have heavy clutch springs installed? The rotary shaft flexes and when it does you get the Brinelling you see on the shaft. If severe enough, the seal takes a beating. My opinion is that the shaft overhangs the support and bends under load. This also causes alignment issues with lifter head and increases wear on the slot tips as seen in one of your photos. No practical solution.

Triumph part # bearing t3800110 takes two, dust seal t3600095 takes one dealer items, believe I'd replace shaft also. I replaced mine while had it down.

Do you have heavy clutch springs installed? The rotary shaft flexes and when it does you get the Brinelling you see on the shaft. If severe enough, the seal takes a beating. My opinion is that the shaft overhangs the support and bends under load. This also causes alignment issues with lifter head and increases wear on the slot tips as seen in one of your photos. No practical solution.
I do have carpenter springs in

Back