Widowmaker Journey to 200hp, no thats been done. 250hp !

So in leakey i battled the widowmaker, i won no blood, but i had a tps issue, @Rocket Scientist generously dug in and i was glad, we noticed a wire on the map sensor plug had wire showing, but we moved on, well i got a few hours and got after that plug, walleye tps good, now to change the springs i neglected to change when i put this engine back together, moving on. Then in about a month we roll out The Lush Racing grudge eating street machine.
Glad you found it.

Not to start a fight but to learn, I would really like to hear @sonny comments on the welds. What technique was used and what would work better ?
You learnin to lay dimes Bill? 215hp 175tq on a 200 kit. welds are meant to hold pressure lots of pressure, racing pipes not for show but go. To learn :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
I like Kevins pipes a lot. Believe for what he is building could not have done better. Kevin rags me I rag him back. Personally I like the guy a lot and have learned a few things from him. Some people on here would get really upset with a comment like the one I made. Kevin did not. We are both eager to turn a wrench and learn something new. I enjoyed his comment. Yesterday I was determined to torque the oil pan bolts down to 12 NM. Did not go well for me. Busted one of them. Ended up torquing to about 10 NM. Manual says 12 NM bolts say 10 NM. I fully plan on riding out to Kevins once i finish the bike and get a tune from the guy who tuned his bike. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like Kevins pipes a lot. Believe for what he is building could not have done better. Kevin rags me I rag him back. Personally I like the guy a lot and have learned a few things from him. Some people on here would get really upset with a comment like the one I made. Kevin did not. We are both eager to turn a wrench and learn something new. I enjoyed his comment. Yesterday I was determined to torque the oil pan bolts down to 12 NM. Did not go well for me. Busted one of them. Ended up torquing to about 10 NM. Manual says 12 NM bolts say 10 NM. I fully plan on riding out to Kevins once i finish the bike and get a tune from the guy who tuned his bike. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
cold beer, soft cot, hospitality awaits you.

This is happening. 2 parcels, oh my, for me.

Attachments

• 33EB85FF-70B9-4FB6-BEE6-8DE89FF8E869.png
    33EB85FF-70B9-4FB6-BEE6-8DE89FF8E869.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 78160D7F-345F-46D2-BF3B-F94912EBDE06.png
    78160D7F-345F-46D2-BF3B-F94912EBDE06.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 21
When Neville Lush #lushracing sends you a finished product it will not get jacked up on the trip. This thang is in a case. Wow now that gets a pro mover excited right there. Thank you Neville for protecting this thing so well. In 12 hours im gonna open this crate up and see the magic.

Attachments

• 4671AFCB-0EC1-4EDD-8162-D5D990C4BACA.jpeg
    4671AFCB-0EC1-4EDD-8162-D5D990C4BACA.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 21
When Neville Lush #lushracing sends you a finished product it will not get jacked up on the trip. This thang is in a case. Wow now that gets a pro mover excited right there. Thank you Neville for protecting this thing so well. In 12 hours im gonna open this crate up and see the magic.

I think I sense a woody coming on :p

Back