Had a dumbass on a Victory Hammer try and drag me off from a 110 klm per hour roll on yesterday , i nailed it and left him for dead , i was doing 165 kmh before i knew it

Looks like you will be Albury in time to have first shot at the shower ,pick your bunk and put the kettle on before I get there :thumbsup:

Wrecka , watch out for a guy wearing full leathers with a Bell fullface on a Suzuki B-King .. that thing f#ckin hammers .. got to 180kph down the back of Yeronga before I bailed. Done me fair a square.

As for the knuckleheads that can't read what is written on your fuel tank . just ignore them Jack .

Some of you may remember my new paint job! Those who don't, here's a reminder image.jpg image.jpg
So why is it that I keep getting asked 2 questions?
1st question - "is it a Harley"
2nd question- " what size engine is it"
So again I ask the question " why oh why"?

Yours does not look like a HD I think it has something to do with if its not a croch rocket and it looks good they think it is a HD they don'ty where coming from asking me as the color understand that others make bikes as well I had many HD rides ask what year my HD was as I pee d down my leg laughing and said have you ever seen a radiator like that on a HD and how the hack do you get a V twin out that motor OH ya you are a poser and don't know anything you just own the clothes and ride one because your friends do now I could get where the color through a curve ball but come on
DSC02950.JPG

Yours does not look like a HD I think it has something to do with if its not a croch rocket and it looks good they think it is a HD they don'ty where coming from asking me as the color understand that others make bikes as well I had many HD rides ask what year my HD was as I pee d down my leg laughing and said have you ever seen a radiator like that on a HD and how the hack do you get a V twin out that motor OH ya you are a poser and don't know anything you just own the clothes and ride one because your friends do now I could get where the color through a curve ball but come on
DSC02950.JPG

That fellow in the background looks like he's relieving himself :eek:

Back