Road therapy... She's my daily rider to work and it's the perfect start and end to my day. Many balk at the 60 miles daily I ride; but I actually look forward to the 45 minutes of solace and adrenaline rush wrapped up together...
-MIG

Need I say more.....

THE DREAM THAT MANY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND:
I bought a BIKE for a personal dream.
One day when I am very old and when I can not walk anymore, it will be in my garage as a trophy of my memories.
I met people who taught me something and have the same spirit and I met others that I'm glad I forgot.
I got wet, I felt cold, And I felt warm, I was afraid, I fell, And I stand up, I even hurt myself,
But also, I laughed out loud inside the helmet.
I spoke a thousand times with myself.
I sang and shouted with joy like a madman,
And yes ... sometimes I cried.

I have seen wonderful places and lived unforgettable experiences.

I often made curves that even Marc Marquez would be proud of; other times I made curves full of terror.

I stopped a thousand times to see a landscape.

I spoke with perfect strangers, and I forgot people I see every day.

I went out with my demons inside and returned home with a feeling of absolute peace in my heart.

I always thought how dangerous it is, knowing that the meaning of courage is to advance even feeling fear.

Every time I go up to my machine I think about how wonderful it is.

I stopped talking to those who do not understand, (they just do not understand) and I learned through gestures to communicate with other riders.

I spent money that I did not have, giving up many things, but all these things are not worth even a moment about my BIKE!

It is not just a means of transport or a piece of iron with wheels, it is the lost part of my soul and my spirit.

And when someone says to me: "You have to sell the BIKE and you have to be a more serious person", ... I do not answer. I just swing my head and smile....

A BIKE..... only the person who loves them understands it.

Ride Safe my biker friends, near and far.

And the adventure continues. .

Need I say more.....

THE DREAM THAT MANY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND:
I bought a BIKE for a personal dream.
One day when I am very old and when I can not walk anymore, it will be in my garage as a trophy of my memories.
I met people who taught me something and have the same spirit and I met others that I'm glad I forgot.
I got wet, I felt cold, And I felt warm, I was afraid, I fell, And I stand up, I even hurt myself,
But also, I laughed out loud inside the helmet.
I spoke a thousand times with myself.
I sang and shouted with joy like a madman,
And yes ... sometimes I cried.

I have seen wonderful places and lived unforgettable experiences.

I often made curves that even Marc Marquez would be proud of; other times I made curves full of terror.

I stopped a thousand times to see a landscape.

I spoke with perfect strangers, and I forgot people I see every day.

I went out with my demons inside and returned home with a feeling of absolute peace in my heart.

I always thought how dangerous it is, knowing that the meaning of courage is to advance even feeling fear.

Every time I go up to my machine I think about how wonderful it is.

I stopped talking to those who do not understand, (they just do not understand) and I learned through gestures to communicate with other riders.

I spent money that I did not have, giving up many things, but all these things are not worth even a moment about my BIKE!

It is not just a means of transport or a piece of iron with wheels, it is the lost part of my soul and my spirit.

And when someone says to me: "You have to sell the BIKE and you have to be a more serious person", ... I do not answer. I just swing my head and smile....

A BIKE..... only the person who loves them understands it.

Ride Safe my biker friends, near and far.

And the adventure continues. .

Brilliant mate! I’d like to put one out there....if you think I’m mad, that’s ok...BUT -
who hasn’t talked to their rocket....
who hasn’t given it a pat after it’s helped clear the demons from your mind..
who hasn’t felt your heart miss a beat when you start it up...
I know it’s a piece of machinery but it’s just the fact that it’s always waiting for you.. patiently... ready to go when you are - occasionally it’ll give you some cheek, but it never answers back.
As I’ve said before, I’ve met people who have sold their rocket, bmw, Ducati whatever - and they’ve always regretted it. A bike isn’t just for xmas, it’s a way of life.

Attachments

• 0D6FD639-CE43-4209-BB37-F226D048904A.jpeg
    0D6FD639-CE43-4209-BB37-F226D048904A.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 0
Brilliant mate! I’d like to put one out there....if you think I’m mad, that’s ok...BUT -
who hasn’t talked to their rocket....
who hasn’t given it a pat after it’s helped clear the demons from your mind..
who hasn’t felt your heart miss a beat when you start it up...
I know it’s a piece of machinery but it’s just the fact that it’s always waiting for you.. patiently... ready to go when you are - occasionally it’ll give you some cheek, but it never answers back.
As I’ve said before, I’ve met people who have sold their rocket, bmw, Ducati whatever - and they’ve always regretted it. A bike isn’t just for xmas, it’s a way of life.

Attachments

• 8280F26D-B330-4017-BEF3-74287DEE95D9.jpeg
    8280F26D-B330-4017-BEF3-74287DEE95D9.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 0
Road therapy... She's my daily rider to work and it's the perfect start and end to my day. Many balk at the 60 miles daily I ride; but I actually look forward to the 45 minutes of solace and adrenaline rush wrapped up together...
-MIG

I'd sure like to ride Fiona - while she sings to me!
Too bad she left . . .

Back