Mate...I can tell you have a passion for bikes (and in particular Rockets) or you wouldn't be hanging around here on a regular basis....Frankly in my book that puts you way above the average punter for good looks, sensitivity and intelligence (like the rest of us on this site :).........
Kind words indeed, and yes a wee bit of a passion for Rockets as I currently own three of the butt ugly beasts
2005 std
2011 Roadster with Carpenter 210kit
2018 Roadster which is staying stockish:eek: as long as possible:D

other two bikes are just two older bikes I picked up on my travels
2001 Triumph Adventurer
1997 Honda Magna V4 I wish the Rockets had such smooth gears as the Magna.

Kind words indeed, and yes a wee bit of a passion for Rockets as I currently own three of the butt ugly beasts
2005 std

2001 Triumph Adventurer

Have to admit the Rockets gear box is an Achilles heal....must comment though, that the hydraulic clutch that came with the TTS S/C kit has made quiet a positive difference in feel....just sayin....

Must admit I am not the hard made in stone that most people think I am(handsome also) I have a 2005 std that I have held onto for far too long, Steel is taking it off my hands when I do not know but he wants it.:D
I have five bikes that each beg for a feel of my arse if and when the 2005 goes then only four will be begging:D
As soon as I get back to work, I'll definitely take that filthy beast off your hands.
2005 std

2001 Triumph Adventurer
With the gears under cut my Roadster's tranny is smooth as butta :inlove

Back