Why Harley riders hate the Rocket III..

Peter K was on a 1200 Sporty wasn't he ? Petes no lightweight , not fat by any means .. more umm muscular .. anyway. Keeping up with Rockets on a bike that's half their capacity , on roads he doesn't know on a bike he's never ridden before ... :thumbsdown:

Peter K was on a 1200 Sporty wasn't he ? Petes no lightweight , not fat by any means .. more umm muscular .. anyway. Keeping up with Rockets on a bike that's half their capacity , on roads he doesn't know on a bike he's never ridden before ... :thumbsdown:
After riding a Harley all day yesterday I can totally understand there dislike for us r3riders After a day riding with a couple of guys on r3,s it's was just simply bloody hard work fun but hard work.I'd just catch up and off they'd go around a few cars .then I'd struggle around one car at a time as they disappeared down the road. Cranked the Harley up 150kph and caught up again. This went on up over the mountains and for a good part of the ride.no wonder they have a dislike for us:D
YEP the fricken HDS are slow and boring and as comman as flies YUCK

Back