Why Harley riders hate the Rocket III..

Fun thread reading how a bunch of Rocket owners are "responsible"... I didn't buy a rocket to go slow and just because I don't do wheelies at 75 mph don't mean I don't try to terrorize the hwys every other way possible! I wouldn't worry about giving r3 riders a bad rep tho' as I'm flying by to fast for anyone to see what the hell just went past!

As a sport bike rider, I hate when they pass in the same lane, and I would never do that unless I had too.

Yup, its just plain rude and inconsiderate. A couple of years a go this guy on a "sportbike" came right up to me in my lane on the freeway and stayed at the same speed. I thought for sure we were going to have some sort of in flight scuffle. Just as I turned to tell him to f**k off I saw that it was a cop. He told me to slow down and then sped off. I came very close to kicking that bike because I thought the guy was up to no good. It was a stupid and dangerous thing for the cop to do but I would have been the one in jail (or dead) had it gone sour.

After riding a Harley all day yesterday I can totally understand there dislike for us r3riders After a day riding with a couple of guys on r3,s it's was just simply bloody hard work fun but hard work.I'd just catch up and off they'd go around a few cars .then I'd struggle around one car at a time as they disappeared down the road. Cranked the Harley up 150kph and caught up again. This went on up over the mountains and for a good part of the ride.no wonder they have a dislike for us:D

After riding a Harley all day yesterday I can totally understand there dislike for us r3riders After a day riding with a couple of guys on r3,s it's was just simply bloody hard work fun but hard work.I'd just catch up and off they'd go around a few cars .then I'd struggle around one car at a time as they disappeared down the road. Cranked the Harley up 150kph and caught up again. This went on up over the mountains and for a good part of the ride.no wonder they have a dislike for us:D

Woddya mean, "caught up?" We waited..... and waited..... and......

Anyways, it wasn't the Harley's fault. It just needed a decent rider..... :whitstling:

around here we call last weekend (Labor day weekend) amateur day
cause everybody who thinks they can ride,
are out on the roads and it's just dangerous with all them amateurs out there.
Anyway I'm on my way to work doing about 65-70 on the highway in my truck
when this IDIOT passes me on his back tire.
He must have been doin' at least 90...
guess he thought he was cool, but stupidity don't impress me much..

Same thing here; only it's retards on boats.

July 4 and Labor Day; the biggest bunch of idiots you'll ever see, and all on the water at one time.

Rick

A bit like this lol

Attachments

• 85mph.jpg
    85mph.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 51
Back