Why Harley riders hate the Rocket III..

I was riding along about 120km/h one time and a bloody sport bike did that. Scared the sh1t out of me. Hadn't even seen him behind me. First thought was I'd blown my motor or something until he flashed past. Had a chuckle a few minutes later.

I was south of Atlanta headed to a reunion of my unit with a friend when a couple ****** rockets came flying by. All of a sudden one slowed a little and I am thinking what the heck? All of a sudden he pops a wheely at 75 miles an hour for about 100 yards. All I could think was wait till he hits a piece of bad road or something. Guess he was trying to impress the other ****** rocket since he quickly took the next exit. Man what a wipeout site that would have been! Crazy Fu....r!

I was south of Atlanta headed to a reunion of my unit with a friend when a couple ****** rockets came flying by. All of a sudden one slowed a little and I am thinking what the heck? All of a sudden he pops a wheely at 75 miles an hour for about 100 yards. All I could think was wait till he hits a piece of bad road or something. Guess he was trying to impress the other ****** rocket since he quickly took the next exit. Man what a wipeout site that would have been! Crazy Fu....r!
Crazy people!!!

Back