Your bike may have the beating of him, but you still have to deliver with reaction time & gear changes it's all too easy to mess up.
Perds with his very quick S/C R3 got spanked by a little girly on a 600 moped the other year.
Lest we forget !

Never heard of that one...and who just might this "girly" 600 scooter rider be?

I was also feeling quite generous as well with not mentioning the cost of the "Big Puppy" as opposed to what we spend (for speed) on the Rocket.

Don't forget with the advent of some of these "electric" motorcycles that are starting to hit the scene they can probably beat any of our unmodified/modified Rockets (or just about any bike) as they have instant availability of power to the wheel with no gear changes. But their problem lies in range that they are not capable of achieving at least in this initial wave of electric motorcycles...and probably they cost a lot more just to say you have one.

Dennis

57 dtg Dubai
58 dtg Home for good!

Just remember, if you hit 100mph and you are ahead .... YOU WIN!

That's how I deal with ****** rockets ... I'm not about to play their game and go for top end, don't know what the dog has for gearing but it has to be more top end than the R3 (everything is). lol

depends on where you are racing?? straight line in the twisty's in traffic in nyc not to hard to go fast in straight line:D

One of the guys I ride with has a Big Dog.
Think harley and you've got the message.
His is a super sized chopper, their top of the line powerhouse.
You'll spank him....;)

I have a friend who has two Big Dogs. We have never raced, but on our rides he will pull out well at low speed but when we are going 80-90 and we kick the throttles I still have plenty left and he has little left. He can go over 100 but it takes him a while to reach it. Those air cooled (stock) engines just don't have the revs for a good top end.

Well after hearing all of your responses, I feel confident enough to start hanging **** on him about is Big Puppy and I will start planning a trip down to see him and his new ride.

Thanks guys

T

Back