Ridgerunner wrote: "I have a friend who has two Big Dogs. " Wow...talk about throwing good money after bad...you would think that he would have learned something after buying the first one:D.

Dennis

56 dtg Dubai
57 dtg Home for good!

i have a mate with a 2.2litre hemi fat boy. he never stops telling folks how he smokes sports bikes. he tried a rocket the other day, put his deposit down and picks it up soon. nuff said !:D

Decided to upgrade huh?
good for him.
Wasn't your Rocket that convinced him was it?;)

no not mine. a stock roadster at the local dealers. never comes out with me or my 2 rocket riding buddies. always seems to be busy or bikes not running right but i always knew the real reason;). have heard that a new v-max costing nearly double that of the rocket may give them more than a run for the money :confused:

Ridgerunner wrote: "I have a friend who has two Big Dogs. " Wow...talk about throwing good money after bad...you would think that he would have learned something after buying the first one:D.

Dennis

56 dtg Dubai
57 dtg Home for good!

He didn't borrow the money from me to buy them so why would I give a **** what he buys? Or why would you care, for that matter?

Ridgerunner...it was an observation...sorry I got your dandruff up.

Dennis

55 dtg Dubai
56 dtg Home for good!

Back