My 5c’s,
been running Penrith 15/50 semi synth in
R3T 40k, 2001 Fat Boy & 2005 bonneville

Sorry ‘bout that,
Have run same oil in each since run in,
I change oil & filter on each around 4500 km and never had a problem. Ambient temps from 5 - 45 c.
R3T 50’km Harley 50’km Bonnie 7.5’km
Only bike I run different oil in is Moto Guzzi Stelvio 8v which according to gurus has special needs. Since I’ve converted it from flat tapper to roller tapper I’m considering putting the Penrite in it too (possibly 20/60).
Just my 5c 9F2F4470-653B-4B47-ABC2-F286AEF8A42E.jpeg

Just a note about 300V - It's not intended to be used for extended periods. Read up on it, it's pretty much the best there is, but, it doesn't last, by design. It's race oil.

The CBR1000 I just tore down a few days ago used it, was still all bright green and clean as like new, kinda of funny seeing green everywhere lol.

Sorry ‘bout that,
Have run same oil in each since run in,
I change oil & filter on each around 4500 km and never had a problem. Ambient temps from 5 - 45 c.
R3T 50’km Harley 50’km Bonnie 7.5’km
Only bike I run different oil in is Moto Guzzi Stelvio 8v which according to gurus has special needs. Since I’ve converted it from flat tapper to roller tapper I’m considering putting the Penrite in it too (possibly 20/60).
Just my 5c 9F2F4470-653B-4B47-ABC2-F286AEF8A42E.jpeg

Hey Jeffro don't use the HPR mate its not designed for wwet clutch, use the Racing 15 or the MC4ST from Penrite.......

Use Penrite in all my bikes for the last 35 years, always found it a great oil.

Thanks for pointing that out Roscoe,
I originally started running it in the tractor motor aware the clutch / primary drive was seperate. Along the way must have forgot but having said that have had no clutch issues with any bike which probably says more about the way I ride.
Although Rocket was used 2 up pulling trailer up until recent get off.

Ain't that the truth. :D:D:D:D:D:D Still getting good and drunk. Kind of figured and so did everybody else when i realized what the $uck has been going on. Who would have ever figured? Some dumb as$ blue collar in eastern Oklahoma finds out he has free and easy money coming. Cats and dog are enjoying the steaks i cooked. Me am still enjoying the brew. Wife is still down in Texas with granddaughter laughing about it all. I plan on getting totaled tonight. Gonna stay home and count my blessings. Figure why not. No sense in going about and ending up in trouble. Like the legend said " I THINK ALL JUST SIT HERE AND DRINK" :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

This'll shock you, i been running a car oil filter on mine since the 1st oil change from new , engine has over 60000 on it now and no ill side effects , oil and filter change every 7-8000 klm

Back