Where is the best place to get a Tuneboy?

you must understand the mindset we could have the fastest quickest bike out there but that would not be good enough we still strive for more power and always will till the day is over. for me having the largest engine in a production bike is good enough for me for those who know what I ride here they are surprised to see one and those I meet who have no idea what it is all say **** I wont get on it that right there the fact that they intimidated by the size is good enough for me size matters thats why I carry a 45 not a 38 that bigger the better

I have to agree with RocketDaryl on this to a point. That point being mods to the motor ex: exhaust, air filters. You will then did to adjust the programing for the mods. BUT, that may not be something that most guys can do without making it worst. Then you will need to have a custom MAP done or try differnt MAP's and check the plugs till it runs right. Most poeple get to a point of adusting the MAP and say that it is good enough. When it is far from alright. By the time they fined out it is to late for the motor.

I will be buying a Tuneboy when the discount rolls around again. I have D&D exhaust now and want to add the K & N filters along with "adjusting" the secondard plates. I have used PC III on my Warrior and it worked great. It took alot of time and it was worth it. Good luck, and have fun.

All I want is my 7% in 1,2 & 3 and the butterflies to open all the way when I say so.
It's a cryin shame Triumph can't grant a simple man a simple wish. LOL
I also have the D&D's as well as the K&N filter, however I made the mistake of having the Triumph tune for aftermarket exhaust w/o cat installed. I didn't realize until asking around here that the system is richened just by keeping the secondaries closed more.:eek:

Back