What helmet do you use on your Rocket?

WOW. Guessing i do not get it at all. Some of the helmets posted may be the latest and greatest. GEEK is the only thing that comes to mind. Not trying to knock anybody but let's get real here. DOT is DOT period Approved. Kind of left with the impression that some like to brag about how much money they wasted on a helmet. Some folks will say my brains are not in my head but more than likely a bit lower down. Even so i can not understand spending so much money on a helmet.
DOT standard doesn't actually hold any maker accountable. They test their own stuff and then tell the DOT if it passed or not.

You can live without an arm, leg etc.. but you can't live without your head.

You can live without an arm, leg etc.. but you can't live without your head.
true story!....i have seen....as many others have too no doubt..the result of riders sliding down the road with their helmet grinding away on the tarmac!!..Those lucky enough to escape injury are quick to praise their good helmet!...It not only has to be a good helmet but it has to fit correctly otherwise its just a hat!
My Schoei GT air 2 cost me over a grand ..NZ....but im glad i got it.

WOW. Guessing i do not get it at all. Some of the helmets posted may be the latest and greatest. GEEK is the only thing that comes to mind. Not trying to knock anybody but let's get real here. DOT is DOT period Approved. Kind of left with the impression that some like to brag about how much money they wasted on a helmet. Some folks will say my brains are not in my head but more than likely a bit lower down. Even so i can not understand spending so much money on a helmet.
Yep, same old Sonny. Hey you forgot to tell us how many miles you have on your rocket, supposed to include that with every post.

Sonny, Why make the comments??? People have the right to purchase whatever they want. They don't have to please you. I see you purchased a modified exhaust for your X. Why??? The stock one was included in the price of the bike and was approved for use on the highway. Was the replacement approved? Why did you spend $$$$ of dollars on it? See my point. I purchased an expensive helmet for the extra airflow, lightness, pinlock screen, liner, quietness, etc etc etc. Understand now? Sorry, but sometimes.......

I myself have 5 helmets, depending on weather or mood but these are the 2 favorites that match the Rocket GTR.
still printing the ends for the predator so there are only 5 on at the moment
Shoe Neotech II and Roof Boxxer
20200701_203106.jpg
20200701_203159.jpg

Im running a $100 helmet from a dealer. Im about to upgrade to a bluetooth helmet from the cycle gear store that opened here. But im not going to spend more than 300 for any helmet. B4 someone says "whats your head worth", alot of people dont wear any. Besides the ladies cant see my ugly old face.
Btw i survived a car left turning in front of me years ago on my sportster with no helmet. But i hit the hood and broke some bones. If i hit the cabin area my melon woulda smacked into it.😳

Sonny, Why make the comments??? People have the right to purchase whatever they want. They don't have to please you. I see you purchased a modified exhaust for your X. Why??? The stock one was included in the price of the bike and was approved for use on the highway. Was the replacement approved? Why did you spend $$$$ of dollars on it? See my point. I purchased an expensive helmet for the extra airflow, lightness, pinlock screen, liner, quietness, etc etc etc. Understand now? Sorry, but sometimes.......
Its his opinion! And i share it. But I dont care what anyone does with their money, unless they want to donate sone to my personal charity "save the rockets".

I passrd a chick on a ninja. She was wearing a helmet with cat ears and i thought it was awesome. I was in my truck and gave her a thumbs up just for being out there and doin it.

Back