What don't you like about your triumph wind shield

The stock touring windshield is built for midget brits. I'm 6'3" so I might be a bit more biased than others. I'm currently considering a taller windshield, but I've spent my discretionary budget on other stuff so it'll have to wait :)

Search the forums for previous discussions of windshields, you'll find some other good options and opinions.

Try ClearView windshield! Got one last season works really fine and my lady even likes it better than I. Seems it moves the wind so well that she feels more comfortable sitting in the rumble seat. Its 4 inches higher and 2 " wider( 1 " on both sides ) same mounting hardware. Fantastic.

Try ClearView windshield! Got one last season works really fine and my lady even likes it better than I. Seems it moves the wind so well that she feels more comfortable sitting in the rumble seat. Its 4 inches higher and 2 " wider( 1 " on both sides ) same mounting hardware. Fantastic.
I'm trying to decide if the clearview vent it worth the price over the 7jurok. Heard good things about it, but it's hard to tell how much I will actually appreciate it.

I'm trying to decide if the clearview vent it worth the price over the 7jurok. Heard good things about it, but it's hard to tell how much I will actually appreciate it.

I have the vent which is great. You can use or not your choose. I believe if your going to get one, get this option. Its better than saying I should have!

My screen is a love it or hate it affair...it gets a thumbs up from me just for its originality alone

Attachments

• rocket1.JPG
    rocket1.JPG
    348.1 KB · Views: 2
Back