What don't you like about your triumph wind shield

hoopla

Mained to ride!
Ride
2022 Rocket 3 GT
Been looking for options for the triumph screen but not many options that I have found.
Other than the price what don't you like?

I like the clearview, but it doen't come with hardware, seems odd

Other possibilities?????

it's for my 2016 roadster

Thanks

Hoopla

Last edited:
That it's a windshield................. :rolleyes:

IMG_5590.JPG

Is it for your Bonnie or a Rocket? It would help to tell us which model Rocket you are seeking for. Update your profile with the Rocket model and year it makes it a lot easier to answer queries now and in the future.

You need to use the stock OEM hardware to fit the Clearview screens as they are sold as an upgrade or replacement.

Roadster Screen Kit. Fits: 2008 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER | CalMoto Triumph Parts

Touring models have similar but different parts for single headlights and different fixing kits and mounts I think.

Windshield, Roadster, Kit, Polished. Fits: 2008 Triumph Rocket III Touring | CalMoto Triumph Parts

medium 16" acrylic windshield screen protection for Triumph Rocket III Touring | eBay

Touring aftermarket kits for single headlights
motorcycle windshield 16"x17.9" for Triumph Rocket III Touring AU STOCK | eBay

This is an example of what I've been complaining about. The starting premise is that you don't like the Triumph option.

I love both of my Triumph windshields. One is 16". The other 24". One I look over. The other I look through. Optical quality is excellent. Durability and ding resistance are excellent. Both are available with the QR mounting hardware installed for easy swapping.

I know the op has a Roadster and I have a Touring, but this doesn't affect my aversion to these threads that are focused on whining about Triumph.

WOW! Someone not liking something & looking for another option is now whining???????
I don't like windshields at all so I guess I'm whining :confused: o_O

I have an aversion to the mindset that the new world order says that we are all to be like minded :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I have no problem with the assertion that the triumph windshield on a roadster is a waste of money. I purchased one from another member, put it on. Buffeting was so bad after 10 miles, I went home removed it and it has been shelved since.

The stock touring windshield is built for midget brits. I'm 6'3" so I might be a bit more biased than others. I'm currently considering a taller windshield, but I've spent my discretionary budget on other stuff so it'll have to wait :)

Search the forums for previous discussions of windshields, you'll find some other good options and opinions.

Back