What do you guys think of this rumored BMW?

I love cruisers, and touring.... I would totally ride that with a smile on my face because I knew I could afford one :(

That bmw looks like something out of science fiction movie. Sorry just not my taste at all. I agree Honda should say something about that.

I wouldnt swap my rocket for it but i'd like to ride it to see how it feels on the road.

That bmw looks like something out of science fiction movie. Sorry just not my taste at all. I agree Honda should say something about that.

Maybe Harley should sue Honda for ripping off the original "bagger" concept.
Road%20Rage-Patina%20Bagger-HD%20Touring-Bagger-Custom-Jims%20120.jpg

Love or loath the new BMW; it's miles ahead of the HD.

Any of the BMW "laydown" motors, the 1200, 1300, or the 1600 are fantastic motors that make gobs of horsepower. The 1600 adds a ton of torque to the mix, hence the K1600 is now king of the hill in the Sport Touring competitions. The styling kinda looks like the F6B, which is interesting as that bike is not selling well, though I know a lot of Valkyrie riders (old type like mine was) who have gone F6B and love it. I was considering one, then decided I wanted the Rocket.

Dunno... BMW doesn't have a cruiser per se so maybe this thing will attract BMW guys to own a second steed, or guys that want the cruiser but have the coin for high-end euro stuff...

Anyway, It's cool... I'd ride it even if it were pink... what the hell, probably goes like a race car... though I'm sure it is beyond my pay-grade.

Couple folks had Victory Visions in Maggie Valley, I kind of like them, in a Flash Gordon sort of way.

I'm embarrassed just looking at it. Can only imagine what a right idiot you'd feel if you were actually seen riding one. I think it even tops those Hondas and the Victory Vision for stupid looks. What are they thinking?
YUCK FUGLY

Anyway, It's cool... I'd ride it even if it were pink... what the hell, probably goes like a race car... though I'm sure it is beyond my pay-grade.

One thing BMW enjoys among its ranks is some rather 'flush' motorrad enthusiasts. Being simply a longtime "enthusiast" I'd say it would be quite out of character if it didn't go like "a race car".

Back