What a state new rocket ?

I'm curious about the 6 speed gearbox with helical cut gears. How high will 6 gear be? What will the cruise speed rpm end up at? Will the gearbox be stronger with that gear config?

Also, with 10.5 to 1 compression, I'm guessing it will need premium gas unless a knock sensor has been incorporated in the engine.

From the seat forward I dig the bike. From the seat backwards not so much. I don't understand the rear fender set up. It looks out of sorts to me. It's like it was an afterthought or they missed their deadline and just threw a random fender on and just went with it. They need a redo on the rear fender as it's a little too 'hipsterish' to me. I still want the bike but there is no love for the rear area (of the bike).:whitstling:.

Looks like the intention is to meet Design Rules for different countries to allow sale, with the presumption that most owners will simply unbolt it and throw it in the shed.

I guess its a bit of a marmite bike, some will love it some won't, personally i think it looks like cross between a diavel and vmax. I can't see me changing, I like the classic/roadster individual look. yeah the pipes need the attention of an angle grinder :confused:

Back