Water Pump Chrome Cover

But how's it affixed?
Cheers

With hex cap screws and a gasket...................:)

If we are talk'in about the dirt that Pigger has pointed out, it's been affixed by the centrifugal force of the tire throwing it from the periphery and securely planting it on the casting. A slight deformation of the (object) in this case dirt, allowed it to adhere tightly or until Jack removes it with a toothbrush.........:eek:

Last edited:
Chrispy

Its just glued on with silicon..Clean and sand inside fender real good and It will hold forever..Wont stick to paint..Jack

Its just glued on with silicon..Clean and sand inside fender real good and It will hold forever..Wont stick to paint..Jack

Jack, you need to be more specific. What type? Red, blue, clear, bathtub caulk. weatherstripping silicone or what and would 3M weatherstrip adhesive work (Gorilla snot)??

We still haven't addressed Bart's question about the water pump chrome cover........

Bling

Jack, you need to be more specific. What type? Red, blue, clear, bathtub caulk. weatherstripping silicone or what and would 3M weatherstrip adhesive work (Gorilla snot)??

We still haven't addressed Bart's question about the water pump chrome cover........
The brand I use Is white lighting, Color just depends what your using It on.Just be sure Its 100 percent silicone.I use clear so my messes dont show..Yea I think gorilla snot will work. It will eat paint though so be carefull with It.. Oh yea ,barts question, I dont know..ha. No I dont have one but Iam sure you just pull the three bolts and replace the old one.Guessing you have to drain the coolant unless your real fast with a wrench..Sure you could strip and polish the old one...Crazy Jack

Back