R3 touring

RocketIII
Ride
2015 rocket 3 touring
does anyone know were I can get chrome rails that go around hard saddlebags and the chrome triumph spears that go on the top of the covers ?

Sure do - me for the pannier rails and possibly on the 'spears' with some more clarification.
Plenty more 'Touring' stuff in the thread link and contact mer if there is something you want not listed. I may be able to track it down for you too! :

For Sale - R3 Touring New Old Stock rare parts PLUS more

PANNIER GUARD RAILS - CHROME A9758115
Au$450 (£222 US$323) + 6Kg postage Au$124 (£69) to the UK and Au$114 (US$83) to the USA. Post to Oz is area code and package size and weight dependent so I would have to pack and check for Australian postage.
Or get them here from someone else for Au$650 ;):D:eek:

3 SOLD but I have another ;):D

Postage for one set was Au$8 cheaper to USA than I calculated using the Post Office app - I used the packing box weights and previous shipments as a guide but the first 2 went out with other stuff.
One shipped by itself in a double skinned box and heaps of tape etc and was under 5Kg.

Link Removed

REAR FENDER EMBELLISHER, BLADE - CHROME A9738113
Au$35 + postage

Link Removed

-SOLD- REAR FENDER TIP - CHROME A9708146
Au$175+ Postage

Link Removed

If you meant these below, then sorry mine are sold.

- SOLD - *PANNIER EMBELLISHER KIT - SKIRT A9738065 - SOLD -
Au$200 (£111) + 1Kg postage which looks to be Au$46 (£26) to the UK for eg.

*Its alright @Joesmoe Paul - I have two of these, yours will get off next week.;):)
Link Removed

Last edited:
If you mean these, I'll see what I can do but not likely.

I think @Joesmoe got a new set thrown in for free with some new old stock Pannier rails he scored on US eBay last year for just US$30.;):D:cool:

He had a 'Wanted Ad' for them here on the forum that I had seen a year or more earlier and I found the listing and pm'ed him and he snapped them up.:D

PANNIER EMBELLISHER KIT - BLADE A9738063

upload_2018-10-4_9-28-54.png

PM's replied to 2 members - last two sets of Touring pannier rails left.
Once gone I will have sold 8 sets and guarantee I will never see them again.

4A4EA9B1-186A-428A-A16F-D1A22F3A29A2.png
0D66E67E-7912-45FC-8E20-166CF0DAB57C.jpeg
Which 'link bar'?

Ah I think you mean Stock Touring rear crash bars that the Pannier Rails attach to?
No, I do not for Tourings, but do have some new Roadster ones.
Well thanks something told me if anyone did it would be you. I think I’ve found a complete pannier rail system for 119. Appreciate ya

Last edited by a moderator:
That piece is fundamental to the support for the panniers -- was supplied with all Tourings -- and is independent of the chrome guard rails, the title of this thread. Could be a source of confusion.

Last edited:
Back