Was wondering if anyone still does the floorboard to peg conversion

Very cool. All my stuff is still on the bike so I'll need some time to remove. Do you know when your trip to Norfolk will be?
Probably the tird week of October second would be better but I've bern married 35 years so I have learned to go with the flow. I wouldn't worry about tearing yours down ride it as its omly a couple hours to change it over at the most. Including bleeding the rear brakes.

Probably the tird week of October second would be better but I've bern married 35 years so I have learned to go with the flow. I wouldn't worry about tearing yours down ride it as its omly a couple hours to change it over at the most. Including bleeding the rear brakes.
Gotcha, looking at it doesn't seem like much, a few bolts here and there, and bleeding of the brakes (something I've never done but plenty of guys here at work have). I have a busy October, flying out to Germany the 8th to the 12th, then going on vacay the 21st through the 5th of Nov. But if you'll be in Norfolk the 3rd week I might be able to make the journey sometime throughout the week. Norfolk is only 1.5hrs from here.

Back