Jack: It does come close. Why on earth would there be a discusscion of the 109 on the Busa site? Of course the multi will beat the twin but we all know that's predetermined anyway. Just look back at the giant killer CB 750-4 and what that bike did to the competition of it's day.

ya Flip,just like the SRT4 eh..You talk about the 750-4 have you ever heard of a Mach lll Kawasaki 500,they ran the same quater mile time as your new rocket..I'am talking about V twins.They just dont put out power like other engine configurations (Inline 4s V4s Oposed 4) and most others.A lot of the gang on the busa sites have M109s..If your trying to say that your Polaris Touring abortion will run, Iam afraid your full of it again..That V twin in that starwars tank won't pull as good as an electroslide Hardly..Ive ridden my neighbors Vegas and its a joke..No more power than a 96inch Hardly. So what are you trying to say Flipper?? Iam a member of the M109 site so tell me more about the M109.....BJK

Bad hair day Jack???

ya Flip,just like the SRT4 eh..You talk about the 750-4 have you ever heard of a Mach lll Kawasaki 500,they ran the same quater mile time as your new rocket..I'am talking about V twins.They just dont put out power like other engine configurations (Inline 4s V4s Oposed 4) and most others.A lot of the gang on the busa sites have M109s..If your trying to say that your Polaris Touring abortion will run, Iam afraid your full of it again..That V twin in that starwars tank won't pull as good as an electroslide Hardly..Ive ridden my neighbors Vegas and its a joke..No more power than a 96inch Hardly. So what are you trying to say Flipper?? Iam a member of the M109 site so tell me more about the M109.....BJK

Jack:

I'm surprised you are so hostile. It's unlike you.......Are you hostile on AdultSheep Finder too?

Years ago I owned a new Kawasaki Mach III. It was fast, would pull unpredictable wheelies and had poor brakes and handling to match. I still have the owners manual somewhere. I used Klotz (not klutz) injector oil in it. It would make your eyes water at the traffic light. Of course the ugly green gas tank hurt your eyes too.

I was full of it until I unloaded it after my morning coffee. I never made any claims about the Victory's prowess, just quoted the AMA monthly in their road test. Besides, your Rocket is a joke compared to a 'Busa so the joke must be on you, again.....

With all the sites you are on, don't let Spike get wind of it. He may retaliate by whizzing on you.

You must be having a bad hair day (I presume you do have some hair left at your advanced age). When you have a bad hair day your speeling goes south, way south past Kuba. (6 grammatical errors not counting the poor punctuation and capitalization errors)

Flopper

You said you can take correction but when you get it all you can do is pick on others spelling. I dont have time for spelling..Do you understand what Iam saying. you must because when your wrong, spelling Is your only come back. Come back..TeHe Jack Oh and I can cover my head with a hat ,what do you use on your face...WAWAWHA

Last edited:
You said you can take correction but when you get it all you can do is pick on others spelling. I dont have time for spelling..Do you understand what Iam saying. you must because when your wrong, spelling Is your only come back. Come back..TeHe Jack Oh and I can cover my head with a hat ,what do you use on your face...WAWAWHA

Jack I never said anything or quoted anything other than the current issue of AMA magazine and I did that verbatim. In so much as my face, it's covered with gray hair as is the top of my head. I'm beginning to think you have a case of attention deficit disorder most likely brought on by too much contact with sheep........:D

I am looking for a touring bike and there are not a lot of choices. Gold bling been there had 3 of em. no foot room left with that massive block. Hardley ultrafrantic ?? replace every 30k maybe, Yamaha Venture like driving a vespa after the rock. Suzy-kaw I don't think so. So I'll probably go sit on a Polaris, after all none of them are beauty queens.

Here Flip add these where the are needed(ASFDGHTR ......,,,,,?????!!) If ya need more holar:D:D:D

Back