Rode a Victory Cross Country this afternoon...

Blasphemy. I have so much confidence in Triumph clutch cables that I only carry one spare when I leave the house :roll:
THATS GREAT I have never had had a clutch cable break on any of my bikes SO I think they are reliable BUT that doesnt mean they cant break so carry your spare if it makes you feel better

When my Son brings the Prime mover back to his yard this afternoon I will get him to back over the bike with his tri axel trailer and bogie drive on the Mack then drive back over it ,to spare me the danger of heat exhaustion
then douse myself in lemon pledge to purify my hide for daring to own/ride anything but a Rocket:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

If I box up my Reband's and send them back to the land down under do you think he would run over those too? POS, leaking, ill fitting crap that they are I still think they deserve a proper send off

If I box up my Reband's and send them back to the land down under do you think he would run over those too? POS, leaking, ill fitting crap that they are I still think they deserve a proper send off

Box them up and send them via Australia post and nobody will ever see them again, or they will arrive in 2025 actually looking like they have been run over by a 40 tonne road roller:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back