Victory Core concept bike

While it is a "nice" looking bike, it looks like a V-rod on a diet and with my big butt, relatively speaking in comparison to the seat size, I think I would not be appreciating that kind of seat for too long. I have not ridden a bike with, what appears to be, PIAA(?) headlights so I'm not sure of the functional end of those when driving at night.

One other thing, sure looks like a small capacity gas tank, definitely a bar hopper.
Dennis

...........Looks to me like you'd be on a first name basis with your Proctologist.

I'll be real surprised if we see any radical changes in any motorcycles in the next few years. The manufacturers are just trying to hang on and some will fall between the cracks in the pavement of life.

Victory is an offshoot of Polaris Industries so if the become unprofitable (which they may very well become), Polaris may spin them off or discontinue the brand entirely. Only time will tell.

I hope that bike don't accelerate like the Rocket because on the split-wooden seat, you'd have to stop to pick your balls and pick the splinters out of your butt.

I'm not fond of the exhaust dumping out of the left side just behind your calf...

Nice show bike, but I certainly wouldn't want to ride it...

...........Looks to me like you'd be on a first name basis with your Proctologist.

I'll be real surprised if we see any radical changes in any motorcycles in the next few years. The manufacturers are just trying to hang on and some will fall between the cracks in the pavement of life.

Victory is an offshoot of Polaris Industries so if the become unprofitable (which they may very well become), Polaris may spin them off or discontinue the brand entirely. Only time will tell.

It looks like you are right on the money Flip..............................

Polaris Cuts 460 Positions
Polaris Cuts 460 Positions - Dealernews

Polaris ATV, Sled, PG&A Sales Grow, Victory Sales Decline
Polaris ATV, Sled, PG&A Sales Grow, Victory Sales Decline - Dealernews

Arctic Cat Plans 50% Reduction In Dealer ATV Shipments
Arctic Cat Plans 50% Reduction In Dealer ATV Shipments - Dealernews

One thing I don't like for some reason is the missing down tube... It just looks very off with the front cylinder just sitting out there. I know we don't have down tubes either, but on that bike it looks weird without it

One thing I don't like for some reason is the missing down tube... It just looks very off with the front cylinder just sitting out there. I know we don't have down tubes either, but on that bike it looks weird without it

Doubt the ride would be very good either, as there is no rear suspension!

It looks like you are right on the money Flip..............................

Polaris Cuts 460 Positions
Polaris Cuts 460 Positions - Dealernews

Polaris ATV, Sled, PG&A Sales Grow, Victory Sales Decline
Polaris ATV, Sled, PG&A Sales Grow, Victory Sales Decline - Dealernews

Arctic Cat Plans 50% Reduction In Dealer ATV Shipments
Arctic Cat Plans 50% Reduction In Dealer ATV Shipments - Dealernews

Arctic Cat will be extremely lucky if it survives another winter. Probably the only thing keeping Arctic Cat going is the fact that Suzuki owns a large portion of the company though it's a private holding, not a public one. AC allows Suzuki to sell engines as an outside income source...AC uses Suzuki power in all it's products. AC is cutting a large portion of it's workforce in Theif River Falls, Wisconsin. I can hardly believe that Polaris experienced any growth in it's snowmachine sales. Sled sales are dead. Besides, a snowmobile suffers the worst depreciation percentage of any motorized vehicle.

While AC is in the ATV and portable generator market, it's bread and butter is sleds and the bread is moldy.

Back