Victory Vision Tour?...

coolrocket

.040 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Tourer
Hey Folks, I'm getting rid of my Harley Ultra Classic and just bought a 2013 Victory Vision Tour, don't worry I'll never sell my Rocket 3 that'll never happen, I've heard these bikes are solid and great for touring any input on them would be appreciated by fellow riders? Oh and before anyone states they're really ugly so are a lot peoples wife's:)...

Hey Folks, I'm getting rid of my Harley Ultra Classic and just bought a 2013 Victory Vision Tour, don't worry I'll never sell my Rocket 3 that'll never happen, I've heard these bikes are solid and great for touring any input on them would be appreciated by fellow riders? Oh and before anyone states they're really ugly so are a lot peoples wife's:)...

Maybe their wives are not the prettiest but you don't have to be seen riding them..:eek::eek::eek:

When I was going through basic flight training, we had a Marine Captain who had flown helos. He told us flying helos was like screwing fat women - it's a lot of fun when you doing it but you don't want your friends to know...

Back