useful suggestions

legsroses

.060 Over
Hi,
some tips.
Bye Bye :thumbsup:

- would you suggest (or not) use of tyres, motor oil, liquid coolant produced in 2015.. everthing stored away heat sources and without humidity

- I sanded/scraped with the drill using some tools inserted in it.. after I used transparent paint resistant up to 500°.. non-powder nor bi-component, I didn't use compressor (but simply spray cans).. now I would like to do everything grey, my doubt is if (before of paint grey) I should remove (or not) transparent

Last edited:
sorry for my unintend confusion.. your comments helped me for know it.. so I deleted request for repost differently, I hope now I've expressed myself less hermetic..

I'm sorry, again... this is the third time I've tried, I hope I've made myself understood... otherwise it doesn't matter

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I'm going to give the translation a go..

Original Post:
Hi there,
Looking for some help here.
Thanks in advance.
- I've got some Tires, Motor Oil, and Engine Coolant that were all produced in 2015. It was all stored away from heat sources and high humidity. Would you guys say it's OK to use or would you suggest that I not use it?

- Still can't figure this one out!?

Next Post:
Sorry I confused you guys. Reading your comments made me realize ya'll couldn't figure out what I was trying to say, so I deleted my original questions and tried to make it a bit easier to understand. Hopefully I did a better job this time making it readable.

Third Post:
Sorry guys, guess that wasn't much better. Third times a charm? If not, and you still can't understand what I was trying to say, guess it doesn't really matter anyway!

No clue but that isn't saying much cause I seldom do on these matters, thought you guys could decode it.🤔

Back