useful suggestions

Pure Synthetic oil has a longer shelf life than non-synthetic.
I had quarts of Pennzoil on the shelf for like 10 years and after that long the oil did not smell normal.
Many years ago I asked a Mobil-1 rep what the shelf life was.
He said indefinitely if unopened.

I don't believe engine oil in a sealed container or antfreeze/coolant in a sealed container degrades. I would use both but would be careful of old stored tyres as the manufacturers say they degrade over time. I have seen a post that they should be changed after 6 years but the trouble is i put new tyres on my road king and a few years later when I checked the date codes I found out they were already 2 years old when I purchased them. It was from a Harley Davidson dealer as well. I now have tyres on my Harley that have tread on them and look ok with no cracks but I know they are 8 years old at least.

someone replied me like so, no problem for liquid use if stored properly.. however over time everything, liquid included, lose efficiency.. conversely for tyres, no doubt for with old dot it's too risky

I think you will be fine which ever way you go. One thing I would suggest, get a different Italian to English translator because the one you have is horrible! I hope you didn't pay for it.

tyres will be disposed while for liquids it'll be fine.. I checked oil it's sintethic, so more resilient, smell too is perfect.. no is one free however it's terrible choose, now I think I've solved with www.deepl.com (I know it by suggestion of one user of this forum, not using during lockdown I'd forgotten it)

Pure Synthetic oil has a longer shelf life than non-synthetic.
I had quarts of Pennzoil on the shelf for like 10 years and after that long the oil did not smell normal.
Many years ago I asked a Mobil-1 rep what the shelf life was.
He said indefinitely if unopened.

I checked oil, it's syntethic :thumbsup:

Back