useful suggestions

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I'm going to give the translation a go..

Original Post:
Hi there,
Looking for some help here.
Thanks in advance.
- I've got some Tires, Motor Oil, and Engine Coolant that were all produced in 2015. It was all stored away from heat sources and high humidity. Would you guys say it's OK to use or would you suggest that I not use it?

- Still can't figure this one out!?

Next Post:
Sorry I confused you guys. Reading your comments made me realize ya'll couldn't figure out what I was trying to say, so I deleted my original questions and tried to make it a bit easier to understand. Hopefully I did a better job this time making it readable.

Third Post:
Sorry guys, guess that wasn't much better. Third times a charm? If not, and you still can't understand what I was trying to say, guess it doesn't really matter anyway!

something doesn't feel right, I didn't write how do you report here.. you're only synthesizing, not even properly, with your own words.. both content and terms don't belong to me, not even precise order in which you show..

Post Scriptum: I replied you only to be precise, so no controversy by me ;)

Leg roses, I think the oil and engine coolant would be fine to use. Not sure about the tires although if they were new and in perfect condition and kept in a recommended environment they could be fine to use too.

Post Scriptumundo: Love your avatar!

Leg roses, I think the oil and engine coolant would be fine to use. Not sure about the tires although if they were new and in perfect condition and kept in a recommended environment they could be fine to use too.

Post Scriptumundo: Love your avatar!

Hi, I thought the same. I would rule out tires, compound might not be right..

P.S. thanks mate

I would not use any of the products just to be a extra safe. Sometimes trying to save money does not save money. Time degrades most all things. Just look at the age of most of the members on this forum. :roll:

I would not use any of the products just to be a extra safe. Sometimes trying to save money does not save money. Time degrades most all things. Just look at the age of most of the members on this forum. :roll:

I agree your thought and it was mine too, I preferred know other opionions besides mine.

I don't believe engine oil in a sealed container or antfreeze/coolant in a sealed container degrades. I would use both but would be careful of old stored tyres as the manufacturers say they degrade over time. I have seen a post that they should be changed after 6 years but the trouble is i put new tyres on my road king and a few years later when I checked the date codes I found out they were already 2 years old when I purchased them. It was from a Harley Davidson dealer as well. I now have tyres on my Harley that have tread on them and look ok with no cracks but I know they are 8 years old at least.

mostly I'd like know your thought on this.. I sanded/brushed some metal (alluminium, oxidisable steel), using simple drill with some tools (inserted in chuck/spindle).. after I passed with spray can some transparent paint (not bi-component but resistant up to 500 degrees).. so I've never used the compressor nor the powder method.. now I would like to do everything grey, so my doubt is if before I should remove (or not) the transparent

Back