britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
I have found that at most of our ages it takes a little more to get us excited. I have never tried those little blue pills, but I have never really met anybody who admits to taking them either. When I have an R/3 or vintage part on order, it is a joyous time. I reside in a quiet older subdivision and can hear the brown truck coming. I try not to be standing at the curb, looking like a great dane on the way to a stud appointment, but the truck has not cleared the block before the box is opened and covered in new part drool. My darling wife knows it is best to leave me alone until the part has been at least dry fitted, I would not be able to comprehend anything she said until this was accomplished anyway. She has also found she can make purchases of her own during this time frame, they go completely un-noticed. After installing my Jardines, a number of new outfits started to appear. When questioned, the answer is always the same, I've had this old thing, but I know it is exhaust related. Such is the price of joy. Finally, I do hope the Where is my prop wand section is not affected by the server switch, there are some great vendor sites listed I havejust dicovered recently. Where in the hell did that new couch come from?

britman said:
I have never tried those little blue pills, but I have never really met anybody who admits to taking them either. quote] Tried just once. Within minutes, the nape of my neck turned stiff. And, as a result, I did get more affection from my wife:cool: .

Good reading!

Lots of funnies written here britman. I really enjoy others "spilling" their emotions into words and sharing with the rest of us.

Back