the joy of summer in calgary

Somebody is trying to tell you something.....First your tranny blows up and then when you get your bike back together you get some crazy early snow. I don't think it is in the cards for you to ride again until next year!

Somebody is trying to tell you something.....First your tranny blows up and then when you get your bike back together you get some crazy early snow. I don't think it is in the cards for you to ride again until next year!
Geez mate that is a form of torture saying shyt like that :(

nah!! this snowstorm was just a test of resolve to see if the city crews were on the job!

Holy chit, that's way too early. That picture is so depressing as it just shows what is coming this way soon :(

WTF? We got a freak October 13 snowstorm about 10 years ago, 36" in 10 hours overnight, but September? Bummer I remember knocking the snow off the peppers and tomatoes I still had in to harvest them, but even after it started, the weather forecasters totally missed it, they were still calling for rain. 14 days without power., good thing I had a big generator

Back