the joy of summer in calgary

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
IMG_1254.JPG
can you believe this!!!! just happened.most of the trees have fallen under the weight of wet snow we got about on foot of snow

trying to post pictures no joy I get a window stating BLOCK!! so just imagine the scenery!! now you can enjoy the scenery..

Last edited:
Whats that white stuff?
don't seem to get much of anything down here in Kaliforncation. Maybe that's why we have no water. Does it come from that white stuff?

i thought you took a black and white pic till i noticed the sign in the corner.

That is crazy Patrick. Hard to believe.

How is the transmission job going ?

done a week ago, but I busted the throttle tube (plastic boss holding the return cable pin on the tube )while fixing the cable holder at the throttle body. I should get the part friday then when this crazy weather gets back to normal I will go for a test ride .
all the bolts and screws are accounted for and I spun the rear wheel on the lift table by hand all seems ok ,I will post the pic when I try it.
PS I was going to paint the plastic shrouds screwed on the rad, when I peeled off the chrome layer on the top piece it showed cracks everywhere in every direction and literally fell apart seems these ASCERBIS made plastic pieces have a limited shelf life ,I epoxied all of them back together like a puzzle and applied generous epoxy over and under, painted them black and used some fine sand to hide the epoxy . it was that or pay$300 for a set of 4 pieces so be warned when you take them down for maintenance. I posted a pic earlier of the plastic cracks check it out

done a week ago, but I busted the throttle tube (plastic boss holding the return cable pin on the tube )while fixing the cable holder at the throttle body. I should get the part friday then when this crazy weather gets back to normal I will go for a test ride .
all the bolts and screws are accounted for and I spun the rear wheel on the lift table by hand all seems ok ,I will post the pic when I try it.
PS I was going to paint the plastic shrouds screwed on the rad, when I peeled off the chrome layer on the top piece it showed cracks everywhere in every direction and literally fell apart seems these ASCERBIS made plastic pieces have a limited shelf life ,I epoxied all of them back together like a puzzle and applied generous epoxy over and under, painted them black and used some fine sand to hide the epoxy . it was that or pay$300 for a set of 4 pieces so be warned when you take them down for maintenance. I posted a pic earlier of the plastic cracks check it out

Patrick,
GET A HOGWEED SPECIAL!!!

Back