Upgrading the Rocket III - anyone have any experience?

The formotion compass is of decent quality and will keep you pointed in the right direction.

If you do get one don't bother with calibrating it to get it spot on as it isn't that accurate.

It sounds like you have a decent wedge of cash to spend on accessories, if I was you I would pass on the compass and put the money towards a Garmin Zumo GPS (or other waterproof GPS)

TMac said:
Geek theres a sensor so the modulator will only pulse the lights during daylight hours.

Tony

Thanks Tony:

Just read the description from their website. It says you switch to high-beam to activate and low to turn off. Also, on high beam, the sensor allows to to modulate when there is sunlight, but turn off when there is not enough light.

It's $170.00 for the kit. I'll have to add this to the list of goodies.

Geek_Law said:
TMac said:
Geek theres a sensor so the modulator will only pulse the lights during daylight hours.

Tony

Thanks Tony:

Just read the description from their website. It says you switch to high-beam to activate and low to turn off. Also, on high beam, the sensor allows to to modulate when there is sunlight, but turn off when there is not enough light.

It's $170.00 for the kit. I'll have to add this to the list of goodies.

Geek,

I know you have recently laid out a hefty chunk of change on your R3 but shop around for the headlight modulator as I only paid $105 for mine (unfortunately I can't find details of the unit or the supplier, only a list of how much has been spent on extra's)

Tony

Back